Wednesday, May 1, 2013

where do you craft?????


My heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with me.”
                                                                             And my heart responds, “Lord, I am coming.” Psalm 27:8.


one year, my family and i visited the Highlands County Fair. it was completly agricultural so when i stumbled upon a women whose booth contained , what we would now call a smash book, it demanded my full attention. this woman had taken a plain spiral and adhered all types of pictures to it. she said it was everything that she simply "just liked." she went on to tell me that she may never obtain any of these things but she was just glad that she did something with all of the pictures. as a article keeper ( i had long since given up my magazines & kept only the most important pages) i totally got what she was saying. i went home & proceeded to alter a book that i found from a library sale. a few pages into the altering, i began to read a few paragraphs & i was in trouble. suddenly the book seemed interesting! oh the life of a complusive reader. 

anyway, i have found myself in the position of starting over. again. so i have nowhere to go but up, right? this is where i shall collect & showcase beautiful craft spaces and organizing craft room ideas for those of you who don't follow me on pinterest. i hope you enjoy!

                                                           once i have my own space to create, i want My Father to feel free to visit & direct me at anytime! Do you find it easy to engage, not just have, devotions in your craft room? let me know.



go over to the Backyard Bungalow & check out her craft space. It is beautiful!                  
                                                                                      http://thebackyardbungalow.com/?p=298


vintage craft room
so pretty & so easy-DIY Showoff
 http://diyshowoff.com/2012/02/12/diy-project-parade-vintage-inspired-craft-roomoffice-reveal/
ribbon, mason jars

she calls this her project life organizer, check it out at
                                        http://blessedtobstressed.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/project-life-organizer.html





please, please go visit shabby story to find out more about this dreamy, creamy room
                         http://www.shabbystory.com/p/where-i-create.html


here is one of my very favorite sewing rooms. so pretty, so fem, so organized. go take a look, i'll bet that you   will find yourself wanting to stay!
                         http://jojoandeloise.com/2012/03/sewing-room-reveal/




that's all for today. see you again soon.
May GOD continue to bless you & make HIS face shine upon.

No comments :

Post a Comment